Our Vision at New Beginnings Christian Center is to be an equipping resource to our community to develop disciples who are able to raise up other disciples to do the work of the ministry.
Our Mission at New Beginnings Christian Center is to touch people with the love of Jesus, regardless of their age, race, or background; to restore their relationships with God and with others; to equip them for the fulfillment of God's purpose in their lives; and then to release them for the works of service to which the Spirit has led them and our Savior has called.
- We value People, therefore we will place their needs, their purpose, and their development, at the very forefront of all that we do.
- We value the Word of God as the inerrant foundation of our lives, therefore it will unconditionally govern every aspect of our work, our ministry, and our personal behavior.
- We value the manifest Presence of God, therefore we will invest ourselves in a lifestyle of worship and in the continual, fervent pursuit of genuine worship encounters.
- We value the Development of the Body of Christ, therefore we will spend our time, our effort, and our resources on the restoration, training, equipping, and releasing of every person in our care into the work to which God has called them.
- We value Diversity, therefore we are determined that our reach will not be limited by age, race, or background.
What We Believe
New Beginnings Christian Center is a member of the International Church of the Foursquare Gospel and as such subscribes fully to the Foursquare declaration of faith as drafted by our denomination's founder Aimee Semple McPherson. We have included a brief overview of our core beliefs here, and the entire declaration can be downloaded below in PDF format or you can find out more from the official website of the Foursquare Church.
- We believe the Bible is God-inspired (2 Timothy 3:16,17).
Becoming a Christian
- We believe that upon sincere repentance, and a whole-hearted acceptance of Christ, we are justified before God (1 John 1:9).
- We believe that divine healing is the power of Christ to heal the physically sick in answer to the prayer of faith (James 5:14-16).
- We believe that soul winning is the most important responsibility of the Church (James 5:20).
- We believe that it is the will of God that we be sanctified daily, growing constantly in the faith (Hebrews 6:1).
- We believe that the second coming of Christ is personal and imminent (1 Thessalonians 4:16, 17).
FULL DECLARATION OF FAITH (pdf)